Why use RM Mortgage Solutions for Mortgage Advice?
How we can help you
At RM Mortgage Solutions we aim to make your transaction as affordable and pain free as possible. We will offer you advice and assistance from the first point of contact to the day you complete on your mortgage.
And our commitment to you does not end there. The team at RM Mortgage Solutions strive to offer our clients the best possible service so that they become a “client for life”. We offer ongoing reviews and regular newsletters and, of course, you are most welcome to contact us even when a review is not scheduled.
Find out further information on our whole of market advice and our service to you.
Why not find out more information on how a mortgage broker in Birmingham can help you through the mortgage maze!
Try our Mortgage Calculator
What we can do for you.
- It may be that you're self-employed or have erratic earnings via, for example, overtime, bonus or “bank” work.
- If you are a CIS worker or contract worker there are lenders that will make life easier than others.
- Are you looking for an interest-only mortgage or want to borrow into your retirement?
- If affordability is tight, we can help as we know which mortgage lenders are more likely to approve your application.
- If you are thinking about buying a less conventional property, such as a flat over a shop or a home built using unusual materials then we know lenders that will consider an application.
- Buying or remortgaging a residential property.
- Buying or remortgaging a buy-to-let property.
- Buying or remortgaging a commercial property.
- Require bridging finance.
- Looking for an interest only mortgage.
- Need a mortgage running into retirement.
- Looking to undertake home improvements or an extension.
- Have bad credit or poor credit history.
- Looking to use a limited company structure.
- Thinking about investing in student lets, houses of multiple occupation (HMO’s) or Multi Unit Blocks (MUB’s).
- Seek advice from a mortgage advisor as early as possible. A mortgage advisor can provide help and guidance on things that you can do to improve your chances of being accepted before you apply for a mortgage.
- Improve your credit score. You can improve your credit score by paying your bills on time, paying off any outstanding debts, and checking that your credit report is accurate. Ensuring that you are showing on the voters roll will also help your chances of being approved.
- Save for a larger deposit: Some lenders scoring systems become more lenient when the Loan to Value (LTV) is lower so, the larger the deposit you can provide, the more likely you are to be approved for a mortgage.
- Trades people – plumbers, electricians, carpenters etc
- Shop owners
- CIS workers
- IT contractors
- Company directors – if the director owns more than, usually, 25% of the company shares they are generally considered self-employed for mortgage purposes.